Saturday, July 16, 2011

Serendipity Scrappin Studio

Here are a few pictures of my new studio "Serendipitiy Scrappin Studio." 


 This is one side of the room where I have paper racks and two tables.  Later, I will add more seating and of course more paper.
 This cabinets houses all my tools and Creative Memories Product.  Its neat because the drawers are really deep and holds all my stuff.  When I was working on finding a home for all my stuff, I never realized how much I had until this day.

 This is the other side of the room.  More tables and chairs. 
This is the back side of the room where  Joe built to hold the water heater, laundry baskets and of course the washer and dryer.  This way when friends come over they don't see all this.

I am looking forward to having scrapbooking classes, card making classes as well as crop nights and cricut nights.   

No comments:

Post a Comment